West would like to thank all the brave frontline workers who helped him during his brief stint in the hospital. All Americans and all Texans deserve to pursue all medical options when it comes to treatment of COVID.
Lt. Col. West stated:
“As Governor of Texas, I will vehemently crush anyone forcing vaccine mandates in the Lone Star State. There are far better protocols that individual citizens can utilize and decide for themselves. Our bodies are our last sanctuary of liberty and freedom. I will defend that for everyone, even the progressive socialist jackasses who must be saved from themselves.
A Governor West would not let federal agencies or private corporate interests run roughshod over the civil liberties and rights of Texans. Texas and Texans would come first.”
Below is a list of treatments and precautionary measures that can help with combating COVID-19. All Americans and all Texans deserve the freedom to work with their own doctors, without politicized government intervention. Imposing a vaccine mandate is a grave violation of civil rights for all Texans.
1. Ozone Therapy – Systemic ozone therapy seems useful in controlling inflammation, stimulating immunity and as antiviral activity and providing protection from acute coronary syndromes and ischaemia reperfusion damage, thus suggesting a new methodology of immune therapy. Systemic ozone therapy in combination with antivirals in COVID-19-positive patients may be justified, helpful and synergistic.
2. Monoclonal Antibody Infusion – Monoclonal antibodies are laboratory-made proteins that mimic the immune system’s ability to fight off harmful pathogens such as viruses. Casirivimab and imdevimab are monoclonal antibodies that are specifically directed against the spike protein of SARS-CoV-2, designed to block the virus’ attachment and entry into human cells.
3. Zinc and Vitamin D Supplements – Research has shown that using zinc lozenges through the course of the cold does make a difference. Additionally, the University of Chicago Medicine has found that when it comes to COVID-19, having vitamin D levels above those traditionally considered sufficient may lower the risk of infection.
4. Ivermectin Treatment – Since the start of the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic, both observational and randomized studies have evaluated ivermectin as a treatment for, and as prophylaxis against, COVID-19 infection. A review by the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance summarized findings from 27 studies on the effects of ivermectin for the prevention and treatment of COVID-19 infection, concluding that ivermectin “demonstrates a strong signal of therapeutic efficacy” against COVID-19. Another recent review found that ivermectin reduced deaths by 75%.
5. Budesonide Treatment – Budesonide decreases the cytokine storm, wherein the body attacks its own cells and tissues rather than just fighting off the virus — which can lead to death.