Members of the media are invited to a press conference tomorrow, January 4th, at 12pm CT. The event is located at 2100 N. Greenville Ave Suite 900, Richardson, TX.
Lt. Col. (Ret.) Allen West will be discussing the current crisis facing the TMD and the Texas National Guard as they remain deployed on the Texas-Mexico border.
Due to the current command climate, soldiers are leaving the Guard at a record pace. Below are a list of factors causing this morale collapse. These and other points will be expanded upon at the conference:
· Soldiers are experiencing habitual pay problems on “Operation Lone Star” due to poor planning.
· COVID outbreaks continue to plague the guard as testing supplies are not readily available, and many of the illegal aliens are carrying the disease.
· Hardship requests are being ignored placing even more undue stress on soldiers and their families. This, among other issues, is causing a spike in suicides.
· Lack of Port-a-Johns are forcing troops to relieve themselves publicly because of the lack of funding and planning did not allow the proper infrastructure to be developed.
· Soldiers are being forced to supply their own ammunition and other equipment due to a lack of funding and planning.
Contact our campaign Press Secretary to reserve a spot for you or your team.