There are those who continue to push back on opening our economy. Here are some common sense points:
- Protect the most vulnerable and maintain their sequestration for the moment, seniors and those with underlying medical conditions. We know that obesity, high blood pressure, and other conditions are factors in COVID-19 fatalities.
- Allow businesses to determine a workplace rotation schedule or layout in their offices to maintain social distancing. We have proven that some can work from home.
- We should allow small businesses to form a consortium or collaborate in providing their own COVID-19 testing. Any businesses taking on that responsibility should receive a tax break on the cost. After all, they are doing the job of our government for the public good.
- Sports venues should consider reduced seating for events, and as we progress in rectifying the situation, increase seating capacity.
- But most importantly, stop the insidious policy of fining and arresting Americans for those imbecilic mandates and edicts handed down from high.